<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A for Awesome A for Amazing




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVOURITE DANCE GIRL Audrey Annabelle Auyong (AAA)♥

love you A, you brighten up my life hahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA with all your bounces and crazy laughter??? You're so hyper, nowonder you're called AAA triple A batteries!! And uhuh you're 18 already baby like ME :) luvvvz
.
.

We didn't get to celebrate Aud's big day cuz of BTs & all but nvm we'll make it up to you soon! Today we had dance it was tiring. man. two fast dances by ms wee & mr zaki back to back, and we ended only at like sevenfourfive.

The skin on my left forth finger accidentally got torn so I kinda need a plaster over MY PRETTIEST FINGER (really, compared to the rest of the short & stout ones) or else I can't write :( Oh good news is I passed my first math test since forever HAHA. And dance is gonna get crazymad soon it's pretty obvious how insane it'll be I CAN FEEL IT ALREADY

Rest of msa results coming out by end of week, partially worried but decided not to cuz I leave it all to Him. But basically my fate is also in this msa because it'll result in me either being grounded(I think) or simply having more freedom :) Then, march holidays was completely unproductive IN TERMS OF WORK so now I need to do up all my math and chem tutorials! And read Housekeeping, cuz we can't stay for class unless we pass the freaking quiz haha

Gave TP's dance concert a miss though I know it'd be really nice every year, too lazy to find tickets + I wouldn't be free to go either :( Pris is not performing anymore

So far so good I even started d-ing lessons which is so so fun but guess I can only go when I have the time. And time is little so time is precious!!

Dang still have to do AQ now................ :-(